Welcome To Petoskey Bands
Attention All Bands!
(Middle & High School)
Band Boosters Meeting: All are welcome! Location change: now at the Middle School Band Room (Thursday, Oct. 10, 6-7pm)
High School Marching Band Reminders:
Marching Band Sectionals, Start at 7am
Mondays: Flutes, Trumpets, and Snares
Tuesday: Altos, Trombones, Baritones, and Tenor Drums
Wednesday: Clarinets, Mellaphones, and Bass Drums
Thursday: Tenor Sax, Tubas, Cymbols, and Front Ensemble
*We also have full band practice on Monday nights - 6:30-9:00pm.
Home Football Games Reminders:
- Please eat before the game
- All uniforms must be checked in by an adult after the game
- Please do not post any videos of our performance until band competitions are over
Volunteers Needed for home games!
- Uniform help - before and/or after the game, please contact Melissa McGeehan at email@example.com or text 231.330.2596
- Raffle ticket/merchandise sales - please sign up at https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/30e0d4aa4ad23abf49-band
Remind will no longer work for our High School Band updates! We will be switching over to "Class Tag". It is a very similar program to Remind... click here to sign up! (High School Band Only)
The High School band trip has officially been switched to Disney! See High School page for more details!
The Petoskey Band Program is committed to inspiring musical excellence in students and sharing a variety of exceptional musical performances throughout the community.