Welcome to Petoskey Bands
Marching Band Schedule
Marching Band Rehearsals 6:30-9:00 pm
Oct. 3, 17
Home Football Games:
Oct. 7 Home Game (Pink Game)
Oct. 1 Hastings (Itinerary Here)
Oct. 10 T.C. Exhibition (Non-Competition) (Itinerary Here)
Thirlby Field - 410 West 13th Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Bring a blanket! It can get chilly at night!
Oct. 15 DeWitt
Oct. 22 Brandon
Oct. 27 Marching Band Banquet
Marching Band Competitions
- Marching band shirt under Uniform coat.
- Black shoes and TALL, ALL BLACK socks.
- Uniform hat and gauntlets.
- Black gloves.
- Guard uniform.
- Instrument (with valve oil, backup sticks, reeds, etc.)
- Lunch and dinner (packed) and/or money for concessions.
- Water (we do supply some water, but typically not enough for everyone to have multiple bottles)
Be sure to think ahead about weather and dress appropriately. We do have marching rain jackets in case it rains OR SNOWS, but you could be wet for the ride home, so plan to have a change of clothes just in case. A water bottles and snacks are good to have also.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We have modified the "Not Riding Home" procedure to help all parties involved with transportation keep better track of our students while away.
If you are planning on driving your student home from the competition (everyone rides the bus down together), we need an email to Mr. Harder by the WEDNESDAY prior to the competition, so that we have enough time to compile the list for our drivers and chaperones.